1. I hope you’re right btw, I’m just trying to keep my expectations low then I won’t be let down and if they do end up giving us loads of unreleased live stuff it will be a pleasant surprise.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’d love that, I’ve said before even the stuff that’s been broadcast but not released like the South American Popmart and vertigo shows, zoo tv Adelaide, Washington, Stockholm. It’s not like we haven’t seen it so just give us it in better quality which they’re more than capable of. But even if it was individual live song performances we hadn’t seen before in high quality it would be a step in the right direction. Ditch the 30 second u2.com clips and give us full song performances.

I believe this is possible, yes. But full shows, only on the Streaming site u2.com. Maybe those shows filmed and not yet released. It is definitely a possibility.
  3. I want a Unforgettable Fire performance from 84 please in 4k
  4. I don't think I ever saw this video before. Am I crazy or wasn't the video for this song about a kicker tryong to make a field goal starring the kid from the TV show Roswell? Did I dream that?
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I hope you’re right btw, I’m just trying to keep my expectations low then I won’t be let down and if they do end up giving us loads of unreleased live stuff it will be a pleasant surprise.
    I’m hoping they’ll get ahold of a song or two at least from Dortmund ‘84 or any unforgettable fire tour concert and do something with those. Or from the Lovetown tour.
  6. Originally posted by unclejosh:I don't think I ever saw this video before. Am I crazy or wasn't the video for this song about a kicker tryong to make a field goal starring the kid from the TV show Roswell? Did I dream that?
    No, you weren’t dreaming, there were two very different videos.

7. Originally posted by unclejosh:I don't think I ever saw this video before. Am I crazy or wasn't the video for this song about a kicker tryong to make a field goal starring the kid from the TV show Roswell? Did I dream that?
    The video with the kicker was for the American market. The other video for the rest of the world.
  8. Originally posted by unclejosh:I don't think I ever saw this video before. Am I crazy or wasn't the video for this song about a kicker tryong to make a field goal starring the kid from the TV show Roswell? Did I dream that?
  9. Originally posted by unclejosh:I don't think I ever saw this video before. Am I crazy or wasn't the video for this song about a kicker tryong to make a field goal starring the kid from the TV show Roswell? Did I dream that?
    See my earlier pic
  10. New upload - it's in "HD" but was obviously shot on video rather than film. Not as big an upgrade as Stuck.