1. There's a really big market for things like this and it surprises me they haven't done it yet. They could remaster all of their official concert releases to 4K (or whatever the best quality they can depending if it was taped on video etc), include Paris 2015 and Berlin 2018, include all the remastered videos they're putting on YouTube and have it in one big box set. They could easily charge £300 for that and it would fly off the shelves.

2. In Europe affectionately known as a punter.
  3. Never seen that Stuck or BD video before. So it's a new experience for me
  4. Both were on the DVD 90/00. I only watched the Kahn video once.
  5. Speaking of videos, I have a premiere this Sunday.

6. I remember this being one of the videos on a promo disc released via the Sunday Times newspaper 20 odd years ago....think it is gathering dust in my old bedroom back in Ireland along with everything else
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:There's a really big market for things like this and it surprises me they haven't done it yet. They could remaster all of their official concert releases to 4K (or whatever the best quality they can depending if it was taped on video etc), include Paris 2015 and Berlin 2018, include all the remastered videos they're putting on YouTube and have it in one big box set. They could easily charge £300 for that and it would fly off the shelves.
    That would be an excellent box set for documenting their journey as a live act and, I agree, would be an attractive proposition. Personally, I’d be happy if they made more of the previous releases available for streaming or digital download.
  8. Never seen that video before that was cool