1. UF will be great.
  2. They seemed to have made a mistake. Listed it as 2001 but showed a picture of 1984.
  3. I think it’s from the documentary on the go home dvd which was the making of TUF not live from slane as in from the elevation tour concert.
  4. I don't want to go all 1984 on you all, but it seems that U2 didn't like the Faces video so they removed it from their history.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think it’s from the documentary on the go home dvd which was the making of TUF not live from slane as in from the elevation tour concert.
    It's lame to put in live videos like Boston. They should just stick to the 'studio videos'.
  6. Neither really interest me. If it was a full show remastered or some live stuff that hadn’t been released remastered then I’d be keen but the regular videos I’m not too bothered with. 11 o’clock tick tock from the grey whistle test has been my favourite so far by a mile.
  7. Looking forward to which ever one it is, the one from the documentary or the live version from slane in 2001
  8. Ok so it's the video of the Pride performance taken from the Unforgettable Fire documentary circa 1984.....overdubbed with the studio track. And to top it all off they have labelled the video incorrectly as Live from Slane 2001. Amateur hour all round
  9. I wish it had been the actual live version from slane 2001. That would have been cool. Whole show or not I love any live video they upload
  10. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:[..]
    Ok so it's the video of the Pride performance taken from the Unforgettable Fire documentary circa 1984.....overdubbed with the studio track. And to top it all off they have labelled the video incorrectly as Live from Slane 2001. Amateur hour all round
    I remember that video having some abstract guitar at the beginning.

11. White Falcon Sighting