1. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:[..]
    Ok so it's the video of the Pride performance taken from the Unforgettable Fire documentary circa 1984.....overdubbed with the studio track. And to top it all off they have labelled the video incorrectly as Live from Slane 2001. Amateur hour all round
    There was never any other audio on that video that premiered today other than a variation of the studio track.
  2. On Pride... "(First video upgrade from The Unforgettable Fire, lots more on the way, keep an eye out…)"
  3. They could do the self aid set. A sort of homecoming had a live video didn’t it taken from different shows with the wide awake in America audio. Am I right in saying unforgettable fire is the only other non live video from then?
  4. A Sort of homecoming video has footage shot at the 2 Glasgow Barrowlands gigs in 84 . The tour bus outside the venue , Bono running up the stairs and the band playing live in at least 1 shot are all Glasgow . Easy way to tell its the Barrowlands is the black and white ceiling .
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They could do the self aid set. A sort of homecoming had a live video didn’t it taken from different shows with the wide awake in America audio. Am I right in saying unforgettable fire is the only other non live video from then?
    Both Bad and ASOH were taken from the European tour. U2Songs has a link:
    https://www.u2songs.com/videos/a_sort_of_homecoming_tour_video

UF was shot in Sweden, I believe. IMHO, they just should just stick to the 'studio' videos, oh and SBS which got so much airplay that it practically was one.

July and August is going to be all "Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way".
  6. Originally posted by StevieC66:A Sort of homecoming video has footage shot at the 2 Glasgow Barrowlands gigs in 84 . The tour bus outside the venue , Bono running up the stairs and the band playing live in at least 1 shot are all Glasgow . Easy way to tell its the Barrowlands is the black and white ceiling .
    I didn’t know that, interesting stuff they must have been great gigs. I think that video has been taken off YouTube as I’m sure I watched it on there only recently but can’t find it now. If they’re going to put it on remastered that could be the reason.
  7. Yup
  8. Hopefully the Lemon video will coincide with 'Citrus Awareness Day'.
  9. BTW, I'm not conflating the significance of those two events, just trying to be funny.