1. That's not a list of what will be upgraded. That's a list of all of U2's videos minus ones which are just live performances (Sunday Bloody Sunday, The Fly performance video etc., are not included.) That list has been there since 2014 well before any of this upgrading started.

The videos which have been refreshed are here:
    https://www.u2songs.com/videos/youtube_refresh

Currently we know that Universal have finished work on videos up to the end of 1998 (Sweetest Thing). Much of this work is being done in the background and only a few videos are being made available each week. They should be doing most, if not all of the main videos. I would expect you will see multiple versions of "Even Better" this week.

Don't expect to see them include multiple videos when the bulk is the same and there's only small variations, but when there are actual multiple videos they are trying to do them. "Night + Day" got skipped because it was gifted to the "Red Hot + Blue" organization years ago.
  2. Yeah like the 8th version of One.
  3. 8 X 1
  4. I quite like the Perfecto Mix.
  5. Everyone's favorite Real Thing video premieres tomorrow:

6. true, my favourite
  7. Blasphemy
  8. One of the first songs i remember hearing when i was 4 and listening to dad's best of 1990-2000 cd. Still one of my favourite songs.

Seeing it at JT19 Brisbane is still one of my best memories