1. Only YouTube is getting the high resolution 1080p and above videos.

The videos showing up on other services at the same time are in SD format. Wild Horses, Stay and Lemon are all new on Tidal, but are at SD. Wild Horses is also now appearing on iTunes, Japanese store fronts, etc. again at SD. It points towards Wild Horses being released today. (They've had a couple of other videos get out from time to time ahead of the YouTube debut.)
  2. Thanks U2W. This video doesn't know what it wants.
  3. U2W, do you know of any details regarding WLCTT and WGRYWH from the 1992 Thanksgiving Day Special? Have those videos surfaced online?

4. Excuse my French, but F**K YEAH!!
  5. Looks great. Probably the Godley version from Zoo TV Special but its difficult to confirm. It's funny how sometimes the throwaway videos are sometimes the best. I seem to remember the Thanksgiving Day live version of UTEOTW to be particularily scorching.
  6. Interesting that Wild Horses is getting posted to places like iTunes and Tidal but it's not yet upgraded on YouTube.
  7. Originally posted by Keeb13r:Interesting that Wild Horses is getting posted to places like iTunes and Tidal but it's not yet upgraded on YouTube.
    Well you stole it 'cos I needed the cash
  8. Anyone think we are going to get Fire (Live) or Night and Day this week?
  9. That’d be awesome if they dropped a live video of fire
  10. There is a TOTP version and a Werchter 82 in circulation.