1. Wow. Pop!
  2. Only 1080p again? 🥺 this would look amazing in 4K!
  3. Have to say I’ve not really been overly fussed about the music videos being upscaled don’t really revisit them but I enjoyed the new SATS one today, something about it grabs my attention.
  4. Does the video have a different mix of Staring at the Sun than that of the album version? The guitars sound mixed differently in the chorus.
  5. Description:

U2 - Staring at the Sun (remastered 2017)
  6. You get a download code for it with the pop vinyl (not the limited edition orange one) or you can buy it on iTunes.
  7. Originally posted by Keeb13r:Does the video have a different mix of Staring at the Sun than that of the album version? The guitars sound mixed differently in the chorus.
    It might be the 2002 Best Of Version. Or a single mix.
  8. They haven’t really been doing any audio changes, so I doubt they’ve done one now. It sounds like the original to me. I took a quick look at a couple of sections compared to the original video and there’s no discernible difference in the spots I checked.

(The audio identifier is a rights thing. YouTube uses technology similar to Shazam to identify any music used in a video to apply rights in the right place. But it’s set up so it comes up with anything close. And it will identify the most recent version of a song submitted, which is likely the iTunes version.)