1. Aaaaaaaaa I love The Fly. Still not only my favourite song but IMO the second most definitive U2 song there is
  2. The Fly is a great song.
    But I have three different dvds that include the video.
    lol.
  3. So this week we will have Mysterious Ways?
  4. I wonder if they'll remaster and upload the 745 videoclips of One.
  5. Hey, Anton's version would be good in 4K.
  6. No mentions about the release on social media of the Remastered Fly Video... Just uploaded it without notice no hype or what not. Shame cause I think it’s one of the best music videos of the band. Be good to post it on fb or Insta for casual fans to see how cool they were in this era.
  7. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:No mentions about the release on social media of the Remastered Fly Video... Just uploaded it without notice no hype or what not. Shame cause I think it’s one of the best music videos of the band. Be good to post it on fb or Insta for casual fans to see how cool they were in this era.
    I’d love to think they’re just keeping these AB video releases low key because there’s a big AB related announcement on the way. Probably not the case but I can dream. Can anybody over at u2songs confirm or deny whether there’s anything at all lined up to honour AB this year?
  8. When they're done with the Music Videos they should release the live visuals they used for all of their shows. And live concerts on video and audio obviously
  9. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:No mentions about the release on social media of the Remastered Fly Video... Just uploaded it without notice no hype or what not. Shame cause I think it’s one of the best music videos of the band. Be good to post it on fb or Insta for casual fans to see how cool they were in this era.
    I sense over time the band have shown some reluctance to this song; keeping it as a bonus track instead of a main staple on their best of, for example. Plus the fact they felt they should have re-recorded it and have mentioned how on the Vertigo tour they finally felt they got it right live. Even on the original recording they added overdubs to the master... my theory anyway and maybe holding off until November for the anniversary.