1. BTW does anyone know what's the quality of the leak floating around? is it Mp3 or AAC, 320 kbps, 192, 128?

Cause if it's really high quality, I might not listen to it on my stereo, as i'll wait for the CD.
  2. Originally posted by vanquish:BTW does anyone know what's the quality of the leak floating around? is it Mp3 or AAC, 320 kbps, 192, 128?

Cause if it's really high quality, I might not listen to it on my stereo, as i'll wait for the CD.

Interference is like a house of mad chooks.

The files that are going around that I got were 256Kbps MP3, and I assume that's what the other sets are.

3. 256 kbps? Wow, I don't think anyone was expecting it to leak.

Especially in this way, all the release logs and music journos/DJ's couldn't do what Universal Australia did.

The Australian's fucked up big time.
    I wonder what Paul McGuinesses's face was like when he heard the news.
    I'm guessing it's no early release dates for Australia any more.

And where's Yeah and his cynicism.
  4. I wonder how the beach clips compare to the album...
  5. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

256 kbps? Wow, I don't think anyone was expecting it to leak.

Especially in this way, all the release logs and music journos/DJ's couldn't do what Universal Australia did.

The Australian's fucked up big time.
    I wonder what Paul McGuinesses's face was like when he heard the news.
    I'm guessing it's no early release dates for Australia any more.

And where's Yeah and his cynicism.

No tour in Australia this year
  6. Interscope were very pissed off when Chinese Democracy leaked. Imagine how they're reacting to this. To think it was Universal who were the source of this 'leak'.

The announcement goes something like this:

"As we're very pissed off with Universal Australia, we're going to punish everyone in Australia with the news that U2 won't tour. Next time, they'll learn not to leak."
  7. I wonder if U2's marketing scheme is all going to plan...

Right on boys!
  8. Now Bono doesn't feel so bad someone else stuffed up.

9. Well, I hope they see the positive side of this leak: It's good advertisement for the album.

10. that's the plan...spark interest....lol

11. Maybe this was all part of the plan. I simply cant believe they this was an accident. Somebody will loose his job or it was all part of some kind of marketing plan.
  12. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Maybe this was all part of the plan. I simply cant believe they this was an accident. Somebody will loose his job or it was all part of some kind of marketing plan.

Could be true.