1. Be strong, u can do this lol
    This sure is testing once mind
    Haha I can imagine what interference looks like now
  2. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Maybe this was all part of the plan. I simply cant believe they this was an accident. Somebody will loose his job or it was all part of some kind of marketing plan.

Yes, it was a conspiracy. BTW do you have your tinfoil hat on? Cause you know the government is reading our minds right?
  3. Damn, all I read is stuff like:

- This is the third masterpiece we've all been waiting for.
    - I never thought U2 was able to still make songs like Streets or WOWY. (targeting on different songs, like Magnificent)
    - Moment of Surrender sounds like from another dimension.
    - This is U2's best album yet, sounds 30 times better than HTDAAB at first listen.
    - Chris Martin just shat his pants.
    - etc.

And I need to wait for at least 7 more hours to hear it, I can't
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Damn, all I read is stuff like:

- This is the third masterpiece we've all been waiting for.
    - I never thought U2 was able to still make songs like Streets or WOWY. (targeting on different songs, like Magnificent)
    - Moment of Surrender sounds like from another dimension.
    - This is U2's best album yet, sounds 30 times better than HTDAAB at first listen.
    - Chris Martin just shat his pants.
    - etc.

And I need to wait for at least 7 more hours to hear it, I can't

This is not fair

5. LMAO.....

Remy, this is coming from an older fan, and i tell ya.....wow factor!

The layers are so thick, i keep losing myself in these songs...

Everything we read in all those reviews, spot on the mark, the album just flows, it's unbelievable mate.

6. it needs a time, but it is really best album in this millenium... And I can't wait to hear that songs live...
  7. I haven't yet listened to it either.

A question for anyone who has listened to Viva La Vida.

Does NLOTH have the same kind of atmospheric production as songs from VLV?
    Ie. the subtle noises, reverb, echo etc. present in the background, that add's such richness to tracks such as Lovers In Japan, Life In Technicolour ii etc? And is Brian Eno's trademark?
  8. I don';t think i have ever read so many positive reviews of any album, and i read alot, i had VERY high expectations of this record, like whoever here is waiting has, and it still had a wow factor........and then some.

I'm sounding like a wanker by how much i'm pumping this thing up, and you know what, i couldn't give a rats ass to be honest..lol
  9. Originally posted by vanquish:I haven't yet listened to it either.

Ie. the subtle noises, reverb, echo etc. present in the background, that add's such richness to tracks such as Lovers In Japan, Life In Technicolour ii etc?

There's Eno all over it, but not in a way he was on Viva. This is so much fucking better.
  10. Originally posted by vanquish:I haven't yet listened to it either.

Ie. the subtle noises, reverb, echo etc. present in the background, that add's such richness to tracks such as Lovers In Japan, Life In Technicolour ii etc?

It's more layed than Viva, more great songs even though i like Viva.

11. Everything what U2 have done and will do will be everytime much much better, than could Coldplay do...
    U2 are proffesors and Coldplay can't be more than schoolguys from the first class...