1. Always liked Magnificent but thought the title and lyrically isnt the best.
  2. The song feels a bit bloated to me, I don't feel it at all apart that it's an okay tune.
  3. It is a bit over long but I still love this song. The opening 3 from NLOTH are almost perfect imo
  4. I do like the way Magnificent was played during the first leg of the 360 Tour.

5. Meh-nificent.

Too long. Plodding. Boring hook and lyric.

Always sounds to me like it should be the opening track of a 1960s spaghetti western - or reworked for a film

Quite happy if I never heard it ever again - there are far more decent tracks the band have written.
  6. Magnificent is one of my favorites and I was so excited when the band randomly performed it in Amsterdam, 2015. Does anyone know how they ended up playing it this one time? Was it like a fan request and the band worked on it, or an actual decision by the band to shake things up and surprise us?
  7. Pretty sure it was a band decision? It's a completely new arrangement.
  8. I think at that point it was a bevy of rare tracks. Party Girl, Two Hearts. Twitter trainspotters were having a cow in their virtual dens. I seem to recall this track not going over well.

It along with Unknown Caller and Boots were highlights of 360. The NLOTH songs off of 360 were incredible live save the title track.
  9. I’ve always thought the version they played in Amsterdam 2015 gets a bit overhyped on here. Probably the weakest performance they’ve done of the song, mainly due to the new arrangement, didn’t like the reworked version they did on some of the later 360 shows either but the more standard 360 version was great, really enjoyed it live.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:I’ve always thought the version they played in Amsterdam 2015 gets a bit overhyped on here. Probably the weakest performance they’ve done of the song, mainly due to the new arrangement, didn’t like the reworked version they did on some of the later 360 shows either but the more standard 360 version was great, really enjoyed it live.
  11. I also don't like the way Magnificent was played in Amsterdam 2015. I prefer the early 360 version. Same for ASOH and Dirty Day recentely.