1. I doubt there even is a snow globe for Sheffield
  2. London - check!
  3. What is a snowglobe?

4. its a little glass bottle with a model inside, you shake the bottle and it starts snowing about the model, Edge shakes one on the the Pasadena DVD, the end of Unknown Caller i guess.
  5. Hum, I didn't know he had done such thing... It's fantastic
    (he didn't do it in Barcelona as long as I remember... and I didn't watch the Pasadena DVD interested enough to recall such details )
  6. Was giving NLOTH a listen and seriously, what is up with the lyrics in this song

Force quit, move to trash

What?
  7. Originally posted by blink:Was giving NLOTH a listen and seriously, what is up with the lyrics in this song

What?
    He's referring to deleting something on a Mac.
  8. Originally posted by blink:Was giving NLOTH a listen and seriously, what is up with the lyrics in this song

What?
    If nothing else this is the only reason this song isn't up to snuff for me. I LOVE this song apart from Bono's lyrics, and I remember that being a huge topic of discussion at the time.

I maintain that Being Born is the only U2 classic on that album where every element is perfect. I know, I know. Moment of Surrender. Bono's voice just sounds bad on the album version to me though
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    If nothing else this is the only reason this song isn't up to snuff for me. I LOVE this song apart from Bono's lyrics, and I remember that being a huge topic of discussion at the time.

I maintain that Being Born is the only U2 classic on that album where every element is perfect. I know, I know. Moment of Surrender. Bono's voice just sounds bad on the album version to me though

10. Agreed with the 'force quit move to trash' line. It's awful - but the rest of the song is incredible.
  11. I absolutely love how The Edge's solo sounds inside a stadium.
  12. And this guy agrees