1. Dont know what to think yet. i really like it. haha but idk i thought it would be more EPIC.
  2. I'm currently listening to it and still can't quite sort it in.. I've been amazed when I'd heard the 30secs clip, but now that feeling got a little blurred.
  3. I really like this one, the vocal chorus stands out for some reason
  4. i love the french horns
  5. You guys will have to tell me if this is just me, but for some reason with Bono and Edge singing in unison about weird shit at that pace in this song, i am significantly reminded about Lemon, and i love Lemon. I could be way off it's just what im hearing
  6. Originally posted by Doc32:You guys will have to tell me if this is just me, but for some reason with Bono and Edge singing in unison about weird shit at that pace in this song, i am significantly reminded about Lemon, and i love Lemon. I could be way off it's just what im hearing

It's the same trancey sort of sound that the two songs have, or at least I think so
  7. its my favorite song so far, excellent song but I cant understand the lyrics....anyone have an interpretation of the song?
  8. i like the way the horn sound starts and pingpong-delays left to right, and then slowly progresses to the rightside of the mix, then gets taken over, i love the synths additions and mix production
    when I close my eyes i keep seeing this image of that picture made from above the recording in progress in fez, dont know if this song originated there or wat, its just sunny, warm and nice
    i like the way they boldy give the intro time and space, and then pretty quickly fasll into the essence of the song with the hate-em-or like-em ohohoh's i love ' m ...... man, cant wait for the next time am stuck behind the wheel in some sort of traffic jam, singing along to this one, an then see the neighbouring drivers .. ha ha ... oh o hooooh
    and that solo, please give this track the space it deserves playing it live .... ha ha cant wait
    the mAc commands are a littlle harder to digest but hey ,..

now listening again, trying to interpret the words,
    this part where he sings about being alone, the time being 3.33 and his not being able to call god (speeddialling with no signal) (like: will he pick up if he even could ... only this time its in between the two where it breaks down, or so it seems ..) but the thing is not to doubt yourself, like original of the species, be aware that its also you yourself that doubts and demands too much of yourself maybe ?? so then in the title it would be the caller himself that calls, sounds completely logically, except when you've seem tgo have lost yourself ...

imagine this one with a full live concert as sound support ... and then 12 minutes long
  9. This is one of my favs on the new CD.

Weird? Left- field? Probably, but brilliant. The only thing I don't like about it is the "sunshine" part at the beginning.

Alex
  10. Originally posted by Alex:This is one of my favs on the new CD.

Weird? Left- field? Probably, but brilliant. The only thing I don't like about it is the "sunshine" part at the beginning.

Alex

"Sunshine" part is one of the best, little, brilliant ideas on the album...