1. Originally posted by yeah:Contender for the worst track on the album. A good guitar riff leads you to nothing when the rest of the song can't keep up with it. Awful high voice from Bono in the "chorus", terrible high voice from Bono mixed in here and there, bad lyrics.

First rating: 3/10

I love your honesty! Im going by your reviews as you post! Havent heard the album YET..
  2. Nah, don't listen to him, he's just too sexy for his shirt.

Listen to album without any prejudices.
  3. al so a great song
  4. At first listen, "Stand Up Comedy" is my favorite of all of the tunes but I have found LOTS to love in each of the songs.

I think this one will be HUGE when they play it at the shows. I am excited about the album and this song in particular.
  5. This is realy excelent song...great, great....for me the best u2 recording all times...better than studio recording of streets, beautiful day, with or without you and many others
  6. bottom of the pile
  7. fuckin' love it. funky as all hell. a great solo. silly lyrics that work and this like the other ones had me picking my head off the floor
  8. Completely. And even with that, it's easily a 6/10. But it's the worst (now that I've got hooked to Moment Of Surrender )
  9. Funny how opinions differ I really like this track

10. Me to. . Edges guitar at the end will blow stadiums up.
  11. Awesome riff, but they could have done more with it. Lyrically by far the worst...
    6/10

12. Me too Only one I dislike (a little) is UC, which should grow though.