1. Blows my mind how the band took 18 months to complete this.
  2. It's a fun but throwaway tune.Maybe the band over-laboured it for months in hope of a hit. The guitar riff of 'Cedarwood Road' sounds similar too, as do those backing vocals towards the end of both songs, it's as if they are sonically related. My opinion anyway.
  3. still being the top 3 from NLOTH for me
  4. Love the sound of stand up comedy (U2 doing glamrock)), but I don't think it ever became the song they had in their heads
  5. Originally posted by melon51:Love the sound of stand up comedy (U2 doing glamrock)), but I don't think it ever became the song they had in their heads
    maybe with a different remix
  6. One of the worst u2 songs. Like crumbs from your table...
    There are actually u2 fans loving this tune and don’t like Miami (or the rest of Pop)...
  7. Originally posted by Pipo:One of the worst u2 songs. Like crumbs from your table...
    There are actually u2 fans loving this tune and don’t like Miami (or the rest of Pop)...
    Love all 3
  8. Originally posted by melon51:Love the sound of stand up comedy (U2 doing glamrock)), but I don't think it ever became the song they had in their heads
    I love when U2 does Glam Rock.
  9. Originally posted by Pipo:One of the worst u2 songs. Like crumbs from your table...
    SUC is much better than Miami IMO, crumbs better than them both but it’s only opinions, it’s not mad or anything for people to think either way. I do like most of pop I have to add, very good album imo.
  10. I like it
  11. Re listened to this song recently, its a decent song. Especially the rhythm of this song and Edges riff in the chorus makes the song. Hate when a good instrumental gets lost from a song that misses the mark. Also this song would've been a better single then 'Boots' and 'If i dont go crazy'
  12. Always liked the riff. Why was this not played live?