1. This is a pretty great guitar riff and Adam's bassline & tone are also so good. I've also always liked the solo; Larry does a great job during the solo.

2. Probably the band didn’t get the most potential out of the song and didn’t appreciate it over the other songs on the album, is my guess.
  3. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:This is a pretty great guitar riff and Adam's bassline & tone are also so good. I've also always liked the solo; Larry does a great job during the solo.
    The song sounds like Led Zeppelin meets Red hot chilli peppers and Edge knocks it out of the park with a fantastic solo.
  4. I always thought this would rock the stadium. Probably in similar or better way than Vertigo or Elevation
  5. This sound would have worked well on the IE stage setup. I could imagine it being performed on all 3 stages.
  6. it's one of the highlights from NLOTH
  7. Yeah definitely they should have played it and Fez should have been the opening song on that tour the intro was made for it IMO and then the band kick in with the song would have really rocked the stadium.
  8. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Yeah definitely they should have played it and Fez should have been the opening song on that tour the intro was made for it IMO and then the band kick in with the song would have really rocked the stadium.
    Agree- Fez was too good to be left out.
  9. They probably wouldn't have made Fez justice. I'm not sad or even surprised it was left out. Stand Up Comedy was a much more surprising omission though, it was just MADE to be played live. A much better rocker than GOYB.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:They probably wouldn't have made Fez justice. I'm not sad or even surprised it was left out. Stand Up Comedy was a much more surprising omission though, it was just MADE to be played live. A much better rocker than GOYB.
    Fez would be great. We thought the same about Acrobat, but it was really great live, so yes of course they could have ruined it (like kinda Electrical Storm) but they could have make it sound great like Acrobat... so who knows. Btw even though ES was poor in comparsion with studio version it was still good.
  11. They also should’ve played White As Snow
  12. I was really expecting a tape loop live of Fez