1. I think its purpose is to relax a little from all the intense songs like Moment and Unknown Caller.

Great trilogy

I'll Go Crazy/Get on your Boots/Stand Up Comedy

perfect because they are really the poppy songs. before FEZ which is like Moment in that its a whole animal that is intense. this and boots and crazy are more staight up which i like.
  2. starting funky funky
    imagine the peppers joining them for this one ...
    nice and big, great song structure ... well mixed too ---
  3. I gotta stand up to ego but my ego’s not really the enemy

Shit!! We almost had him stand up to his ego...
  4. I'm getting a bit more into this song, but it still seems rather inconsistant and too "pop-py" for me... It is still the lowlight of the album in my list
  5. Originally posted by yeah:Contender for the worst track on the album. A good guitar riff leads you to nothing when the rest of the song can't keep up with it. Awful high voice from Bono in the "chorus", terrible high voice from Bono mixed in here and there, bad lyrics.

First rating: 3/10

I agree. Together with Get On Your Boots the worst tracks on the album.
  6. Ur a stand up comedian??? r u atleast looking forward to hearing it live, cmon its brilliant.
  7. I'm really liking this song can't even explain why or what I like most about it, I just do, lol.
  8. Least song on the album. Sounds like HTDAAB (litte urgh). They possibly should have dropped this one for a fresher (but even catchy) song.

9. like it or not the boys from Ireland are Christians. They speak a lot of Biblical doctrine.

1 Corinthians 13 for the hope faith love meaning.
  10. My favorite.
  11. I bet if they released this as a single it would be a megahit. Just cuz of that guitar part thats so fucking amazing and the C'MON YE PEOPLE STAND UP FOR YOUR LOVE! its a classic already to me.
    9/10
  12. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I bet if they released this as a single it would be a megahit. Just cuz of that guitar part thats so fucking amazing and the C'MON YE PEOPLE STAND UP FOR YOUR LOVE! its a classic already to me.
    9/10

if they r only releasing 4 singles, then theres only 3 more spots, breathe and magnificient have ot be 2 of these, so outta SUC or Crazy, id really like both, and just disown boots as a single.