1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:

Which new song do you look forward to most? (poll started on 2009-02-16)

Magnificent - 20.6%
    Moment of Surrender - 19.8%
    Fez – Being Born - 10.7%
    Breathe - 9.9%
    I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - 8.4%
    Cedars Of Lebanon - 7.3%
    Unknown Caller - 7.3%
    No Line On The Horizon (album version) - 6.1%
    Stand Up Comedy - 5.7%
    White As Snow - 4.2%

Votes: 262

The question of this new You Too is:

After a few listens, what is your first album impression/rating?

5.5 stars - How the hell did they pull this off?
    5 stars - This is the third masterpiece
    4 stars - Great album, better than many many others
    3 stars - Decent album, but there have been better
    2 stars - Not really good yet, maybe it will grow
    1 stars - Sorry for clicking the wrong answer
    I haven't heard it (yet)

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!

2. I haven't heard it yet

3. Go then, enjoy yourself Mark

5.5 stars - How the hell did they pull this off? I can't be happier right now.
  4. 4 stars with the possibility to go up to 5. can't make a judgement such as saying that this is their 3rd masterpiece just yet needs more listens.
  5. 4 stars. One of their best, but not their best work.
  6. I gave it 3 stars, but it might be a lot higher a few weeks from now. It definetely is something else than ATYCLB and HTDAAB (in my humble opinion)

Love NLOTH (Wil.i.am mix), Magnificent, Crazy, Boots and Breathe If i look back to other albums I probably should have given 4 stars
  7. 3.5 stars..might be their best album since Zooropa (after three listens of course, I'll make up my mind after a week and then again after a month)
  8. 5.5 for me.

9. I voted 5.5 too but I calculated the potential of this album in there too. It still has to grow on me, but I feel this is a masterpiece, could be their best. And it could overtake Zooropa as my favorite...
  10. Between 3 and 4 with the potential to go higher. Some tracks in there which should sound great live.
  11. 4,5/5 but time will tell,if it's third masterpiece...
  12. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

I voted 5.5 too but I calculated the potential of this album in there too. It still has to grow on me, but I feel this is a masterpiece, could be their best. And it could overtake Zooropa as my favorite...

As soon as Magnificent came on, it took first place for me. The rest is all amazing as well, which really adds to it's points lol.