1. Looking at how many different countries visitors to this sight are from, I can't help but be amazed. I was wondering if we could start a topic dedicated just to this awesome unifying power of U2. Plus I really haven't introduced myself yet!

I'm from Southern California in the United States, and I'm quite close to several repeated U2 venues including Anaheim and San Diego, but sadly have yet to attend a concert. I'm proud to have been introduced to this site by a friend of mine who also is a member here [and practically cultivated my U2 obsession!]. I'm a very rock-oriented person and was first drawn in by Vertigo, so I got my hands on HTDAAB and loved it. And then I understood how many years of U2 history I've been missing out on. Thankfully now I'm all caught up, and I'm also proud to report that I have successfuly introduced three other people to U2 and am currently cultivating their own U2 development.

Additionally, I'm a big fan of the band OK Go, love watching House, M.D. and Arrested Development [brilliant show, sadly cancelled], and love playing tennis.

Anyway, I wanted to 1) introduce myself and 2) have a common area for people to see the numerous countries represented here.

So feel free to add a snippet of the area or country you're from!

P.S. Any other Californians out there? If so, where from?