1. Originally posted by u2spear:hi, does anyone have the slane castle bootleg but with good sound quality.

it was released by u2.com for the fans and i was wandering if anyone could put it on here from me to download because i love this concert and would love to hear a good version of it.

thanks

That's an audio rip from the Slane Castle DVD. So if you have the DVD, just rip the audio with ImTOO or some other program.
  2. Originally posted by u2spear:hi, does anyone have the slane castle bootleg but with good sound quality.

it was released by u2.com for the fans and i was wandering if anyone could put it on here from me to download because i love this concert and would love to hear a good version of it.

thanks

MWSAH is right, rip the audio from the DVD It is official material so I am afraid we can't upload it here.
  3. Originally posted by burningedge:Any one have the video or audio from the NME awards (2002-02-25) where U2 played Beat on the Brat? I have the audio from the Ramones Tribute CD, but is it the same recording?

I'll keep my eyes open but I can't find this one using my common sources.
  4. Hi.

There's a TV show which features some material from the Go Home gig, and pieces of an interview with Bono backstage between songs. It's called "U2's Beautiful Day".

I have the Go Home DVD already, but it would be nice if it's possible to get/download this TV show, because that was the beginning for me as a U2 fan, that was the first show I ever saw.

Thanks!
  5. Originally posted by jcvertigo06:Hi.

There's a TV show which features some material from the Go Home gig, and pieces of an interview with Bono backstage between songs. It's called "U2's Beautiful Day".

I have the Go Home DVD already, but it would be nice if it's possible to get/download this TV show, because that was the beginning for me as a U2 fan, that was the first show I ever saw.

Thanks!

Found that one. Will be online next week (Download is slow)

(At least i think i have found the correct one)
  6. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Found that one. Will be online next week (Download is slow)

(At least i think i have found the correct one)

Thank you so much!!!!
  7. Is ther an acoustic version off Windows in the sky as im haveing a little trouble with getting it to sound right on my guitar,,ive tryed youtube and no luck
  8. Originally posted by thecopperkid:Is ther an acoustic version off Windows in the sky as im haveing a little trouble with getting it to sound right on my guitar,,ive tryed youtube and no luck

Not that I know..
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Hey guys! Recently I've had a fetish with lovetown. I've been looking for the DVD files (NTSC) of the Smile Jamaica concert and the sydney concert (not the one with hawkmoon, god part 2, love rescue me) that has Hawkmoon, Desire, Angel of Harlem, and it ends with Pride i think. Anyone have the DVD files of those 2 concerts (NTSC) that they could upload? Thanks!!!

Alex

(Thanks Remy, sorry about the other post!)

Both shows are here sir:

http://u2-thespiralstaircase.blogspot.com/search/label/1989-1990%20-%20Lovetown%20Tour

Enjoy!
  10. Originally posted by jcvertigo06:Hi.

Thanks!

I have downloaded this. I still need to check if i can upload it here though. Because there is official material in it. I will check with the other crewmembers first
  11. THIS is a L O N G shot...does any1
    have the ultra rare show of U2 when they
    were in Hawaii in 1983?

-guam-