1. Hey...

I'm looking for this gig from Roundhay Park, Leeds, 28.08.1997, with the bootleg title 'Le Cock Up', and want to hear if anyone have this bootleg? Yes, I know that this gig is on this site, but it's a fixed one and not the original broadcast with DJ. The original bootleg have all the tracks in the setlist, except 'Mysterious Ways'.

If anyone have this, please help me. I would be so happy!

Thanx anyway!

Love and peace (or else)
    Rune
  2. Have you checked the 'alternate' source? That one has the DJ still in it. Don't know from the top of my head if that is Le Cock Up though.
  3. Unless you're looking for 'Le cock up' for completist reasons, I wouldn't get that one. It's from the same recording as 'Only for french fans' but sourced from a higher gen tape.
    Best recording should be 'Pump it up George' btw.
  4. Thank you very much for the info.

Yes, 'Pump it Up George' it's the best, but it's incomplete. The DJ comments it's cutted off, that means the songs is incomplete. 'Only for French Fans' I already have, but the sound it's not so great at all. I got 'Le Cock Up' for long time ago, but I don't have it anymore, I think it was better than 'Only for French Fans'.

If anyone have it on bootleg, I would be happy to get a copy. So please tell me.

Rune
  5. I will download it this weekend for you.
  6. Thank you!

Maybe if you can post it on RapidShare for me, it would be great. I don't need it in FLAC, just approx 256 kbps MP3, it's fine for me, that's good enough.
  7. Will do

Edit:
    I only found 128kbps mp3 until now. I will keep my eyes open though.
  8. 128 kbps is also okay, if you think the sound is well. Where did you find it? Maybe you can send me a link, or upload me the files.

Thank you for the work, mate!
  9. Originally posted by All_I_Need:128 kbps is also okay, if you think the sound is well. Where did you find it? Maybe you can send me a link, or upload me the files.

Thank you for the work, mate!

I found it on the U2Hub.com (it is not easy to download there but they have a lot) . To be honest it sounds worse than both sources we have on the pages. But I will upload it now

EDIT:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/232405116/1997-08-28_-_Le_Cock_Up.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/232405118/1997-08-28_-_Le_Cock_Up.part2.rar
  10. Thank you very much.

It's okay.

I think it surely sounds in same way than the other source, if I got it in better quality, so it's okay with the only 128 kbps from ya.

But thanx again, it was very nice you'd wanted to help me.

Rune
  11. this is probably impossible to find but the show u2 played in cork in 79 was broadcasted on tv is there a video circulating? if so if somebody has that please post and um maybe rte will rebroadcast it some day
  12. and video Belfast 1981 complete (10 songs), i hope