1. Originally posted by u2fanatic:this is probably impossible to find but the show u2 played in cork in 79 was broadcasted on tv is there a video circulating? if so if somebody has that please post and um maybe rte will rebroadcast it some day

Don't have that one and cant find it either
  2. archives bbc and rte: treasures
  3. Just curious as to if we can get U2 3D as a bootleg since it has not been released to the public via DVD? Thanks.
  4. Hello Everyone!
    I found this website yesterday what a great job thank you.
    I just came back from Barcelona where i saw u2 on the opening show 30.06.09!!!!
    It was incredible...

Well i had one thing to ask, don't know if that the right place to do it?
    I'm looking for a Video Bootleg of zooropa tour in Strasbourg 23.06.93, is it possible to send me a link where i can download this dvd?

Thank you for your great job guys!
    sincerely zack

5. U23D bootleg would be illegal to share. Also it will be a crap version of the amazing Argentina Vertigo Tour video we already have

Lets hope in the future U23D will be released
  6. Originally posted by zack:Hello Everyone!
    I found this website yesterday what a great job thank you.
    I just came back from Barcelona where i saw u2 on the opening show 30.06.09!!!!
    It was incredible...

Well i had one thing to ask, don't know if that the right place to do it?
    I'm looking for a Video Bootleg of zooropa tour in Strasbourg 23.06.93, is it possible to send me a link where i can download this dvd?

Thank you for your great job guys!
    sincerely zack

It does exist but I dont have it. If you want you could try www.u2hub.com. . I am sure some of them has it. I have to warn you its a bit hard as a newbie to get everything working there (it involves a specific filesharing application which is not very easy to setup).

I'd like to download it for you but you wont have it before next week or the week after that (if i can find it)
  7. Camp Nou, Barcelona, 2nd July 2009. Cheers.

(Sorry I just had to be a complete bastard for a moment there !)

8. Looks like you cant help your self.

Poor thing
  9. Thank you, for your help!
    It's nice that people wants to share the dream to make the world better
    I love u2 and what all fans have done so far, it like dreaming the eyes open!
    zack
  10. Hello Everyone,
    i need help!
    I'm looking for a video bootleg of Strasbourg 23.06.93, zooropa and i still haven't found what i'm looking for....So it would be nice if someone has a link for me...

Video Bootleg, i know it does exist, strasbourg 23.06.93

Thanks to all of you guys!
    Sincerly zack