1. if you open my link , it's a different one.
    Before open your mouth ...
  2. You just provided a link without any explanation whatsoever. And it turns out it's the same recording, only with a smaller bitrate (128 kbps instead of our 192 kbps), without the song intros/speeches split in different tracks, the Clinton thing chopped off and without covers or tags. What does it add that we don't have?

On the left, what we have. On the right, what you sent us.

Thanks for the sharing spirit as usual and sorry if my mild sarcasm offended you, it wasn't my intention.
  3. Hi
    I'm looking for this video

to compile a bluray. original file was called 2006-02-08 - feat. Mary J. Blige - Vertigo + One (The 48th Annual Grammy Awards) - HD 1080i.ts

mine is corrupted ... thanx in advance !!
  4. Hi
    not on u2torrents anymore for a long time, I know I missed at least thoses videos

2017-10-17: Globo Studios - Sao Paulo, Brazil Ordinary Love / Vertigo

please if someone could upload for me somewhere, thanx
  5. Hello all, trying to find this recording again- Elevation Chicago ALD 5/15/2001.. the ALD recording here has dropouts in the first few songs. The version I had was improved and the first few songs were in pretty decent shape. I think it t was called Bright Lights, Big City? I believe I got it from the classic justinscdrtrading page back in the day. Anyway, it's one of my all time favorite recordings. I have the second disc, but the first was lost somehow. Any help would be greatly, immensely appreciated. TIA
  6. Originally posted by bonoschild:Hello all, trying to find this recording again- Elevation Chicago ALD 5/15/2001.. the ALD recording here has dropouts in the first few songs. The version I had was improved and the first few songs were in pretty decent shape. I think it t was called Bright Lights, Big City? I believe I got it from the classic justinscdrtrading page back in the day. Anyway, it's one of my all time favorite recordings. I have the second disc, but the first was lost somehow. Any help would be greatly, immensely appreciated. TIA
    Here it is.

https://mega.nz/file/0WxD1CAB#Sp7XqdWODlHcxLk4idxUiCZPd9XurHmbFFYA5S8LSxM
  7. 🙏🙏🙏
  8. Hmmm I've already added it but now I'm pretty confused about our source labelled "Out of Contol in Chicago" here (typo included). I've compared both sources and they sound different, and the one you provided seems to be actually the "cleaned-up" source with a more punchy sound and less interferences/static bursts. But on the other hand, there seems to be conflicting infofiles for the "Colours that you bring" source:

https://www.u2mariobrus.com/ELEVATION_file/THE%20COLORS%20THAT%20YOU%20BRING.htm - says taper is L.C. (which coincides with what we have for the Out Of Contol source

http://www.u2lynne.sandsmuseum.com/setlists/u2/elevation/u22001-05-15.txt - says taper unknown and also mentions that it's an improvement over the "Out Of Control In The Windy City" recording.

I think the most likely scenario is that what we have under the Out Of Contol source is actually the NOT cleaned-up version even though our infofile says it is. Maybe @biggirl can help sort this mess up
  9. Has the Tulsa 2018, Brisbane 2019 and Manila 2019 IEMs ever been released publicly anywhere?
  10. among me the 2 ald version are different recordings, and not one is a clean of the other . but I could be wrong . by the same taper ? maybe, with different interferences. so that a "mix" of them both render a perfect ald recording ( on the best source we can read that only "UTEOTW" and "Discothèque" have statics, and on the other version those 2 tracks are ok , but lots of other have statics .
    I'm surprised not to have kept the lossless version of the cleanest of them because it's my favorite Elevation too ( just for 11 o'clock and Out of control, fabulous) . But if you just replace Until and Discothèque of this last mp3 version by the "out of control in chicago" version, I think it's totally clean ald .
  11. The Colors That You Bring (flac)?