1. Every month we have a bootleg in the spotlights, the bootleg of this month took place on 1982-02-11 in New Orleans, Louisiana. You can download this bootleg, read reviews or write your own review on the bootlegs page here. In this thread you can discuss this bootleg!

1982-02-11 - New Orleans, Louisiana - SS President Riverboat

Gloria
    Another Time, Another Place
    I Threw A Brick Through A Window
    A Day Without Me
    An Cat Dubh
    Into The Heart
    Rejoice
    The Cry
    The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet)
    I Fall Down
    October
    Stories For Boys
    I Will Follow
    Twilight
    Out Of Control

encore(s):
    Fire
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    The Ocean

Comments on this show
    U2 perform on in the ballroom of a riverboat as it sails along the Mississippi River. The special fact on this concert is that it has a lot of history over it. Did you know it was at this particular concert that U2 and photographer Anton Corbijn first met? Before the concert, they did a photo shoot on the boat's deck. This was the start of the band's lengthy relationship with Corbijn.

We have an 4.5 star excellent audience recording for you, available on both Rapidshare and Mediafire. We encourage you to listen to this bootleg this month and write your own review, the more, the better. Enjoy!

http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/1982-02-11/New%20Orleans,%20Louisiana%20-%20SS%20President%20Riverboat%20/
  2. Sounds like a historical Boot to me
    I'll have a listen again

Nice setlist too
  3. An historical 1982-gig with 4.5 stars and 11 O'Clock in the setlist....and I never heard it? Shite...I have something to do..
  4. Hmmm... Interesting choice Downloading now

(I have found a lossless version as well Will be online at the end of the day )
  5. Gotta love this I chose it!! ...

Highly recommendeeeeeeeeeeeed
  6. EDIT: lossless links are on pages now!
  7. Thanks Chris, added the lossless on the bootleg page too!
  8. Oh, alright I'll give it a listen.
  9. BUMP
    Listening to Gloria now. Sound is pretty good, surely 4 stars, if not more
  10. Good choice. I had never heard it before, and I really enjoyed it. Kind of fun to hear the hungry young band before they conquered the world. I Threw a Brick is getting dangerously close to my top 10.
  11. very good choice
    im just so in U2's early days right now
    I threw a brick is so good