1. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

White As Snow is the only song on the album that I want to skip sometimes. But if you're in it for 20 seconds....

one of the albums very best. .

Stand Up and Breathe aren't offering much for me
  2. I can't choose, really. I've voted for Stand Up just cos I dislike a bit (just a little bit) the poppy overall atmosphere of the song, but I actually love them all already (somebody else thinks that this is real madness? What the hell, I don't even have the pysical album -tomorrow that'll change- and I already know all the lyrics, chords, etc... This is the Virtual Insanity that Jamiroquai predicted 10 years ago, Lads and Gents )

PS. Dieder, best avatar I've seen

3. Has to grow on me more then. But there no really weak track on it imo.
    @LikeASong (can't remember your real name, sorry ): thanks!
  4. Boots
  5. Breathe - nothing there to make me go "Wow!!!!"
  6. I said I like em all, but It took me around 6 listens to like nloth(the song).
  7. Boots don´t fit in my feet.
    Stand up comedy is too poppy, but i like crazy.
    if the album had tree other tracks as good as the rest i think it could be their best album
  8. The whole thing is growing bigger & bigger on me by the day. But 'Boots' will never be one of the top songs on this album for me. I wish that Magnificent had been released as the 1st single because I am sure that would have made number 1. I was in London and saw the rooftop concert. 'Magnificent' was indeed magnificent. I think that it would have been a single to appeal to a wider audience. That just my opinion.

Lady G
  9. unknown caller.

I don't dislike it nor do I skip it, but I just haven't connected with it yet.
  10. White As Snow gets me now.