1. Originally posted by Remy:With this effort we can have an enormous collection of files by the end of the week, and looking at the download numbers, people are all moving to this site when they want U2 media.

Best site in the world! Great energetic performance last night. On my way to the city now to stalk them and hopefully get a picture or my vinyl signed!
  2. That would be great!

If the torrent tomorrow goes as fast as it did today i can post the HD files around lunch if I have time. On thursday a bit earlier
  3. Originally posted by Risto:That would be great!

If the torrent tomorrow goes as fast as it did today i can post the HD files around lunch if I have time. On thursday a bit earlier

Great, I will check in here regularly from work to keep it all up to date.
  4. Originally posted by Risto:That would be great!

I'm free from school the rest of this week so I can provide a quick MP3 rip I suppose. If I'm out of bed early enough.
  5. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

I'm free from school the rest of this week so I can provide a quick MP3 rip I suppose. If I'm out of bed early enough.

FREE ? How did you do that

6. I have the profile EM (think y'know what I mean) and I don't have any oral examinations or practicums this week so
  7. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

I have the profile EM (think y'know what I mean) and I don't have any oral examinations or practicums this week so

Cool Thought you were still enjoying vacation
  8. Thanks

9. I can tell ya, I have so few hours of school it feels like vacation
  10. Hi. I just wanted to let others know that the HD .ts file is also playable on a Playstation 3. Looks and sounds beautiful! Thanks!