1. I think it's a perfect choice for a single. Even better than Boots, but that's only my opinion. I think it will attract more people to buy the album than Boots.

2. May is perfect.
    Much more stronger song than Crazy Tonight. I don't think that song (if selected as 3rd single) will go so well really.
  3. Magnificent should have been the 1st single. In my opinion Boots shouldn't have even been on the album. Maybe a B-Side. I do love it, a lot, but it didn't represent the album well at all when it first got released, to me it doesn't fit on the album too much at all, and some people even laughed at it. It was annoying.

Magnificent is a great choice for the next single, hopefully it WILL draw some more attention to them, after that I think it should be a slower one. I'd like to say White As Snow, because i love that one, but I don't think it's as popular among fans as MOS or Unknown Caller is. After that, Breathe.

4. any b-side for this single??
  5. I think it's a great choice as a second single. I love the intro!
  6. Originally posted by Risto:I see pulsating lights...Mirrorballs and Bono in a ridiculous outfit

At least i hope so although it would look a lot like Discotheque videoclip

have u seen linear, ur wish is kinda fullfilled in that.
  7. Maybe Winter will be on the Single? Or maybe they're saving that one for Songs of Ascent.