1. loftarasa going to one or 2 shows then....
  2. if anyone is going to the 2 shows in brusells, would love to meet up with yas. theres a group of 5 of of us...but many more welcome to join in the party with us.

e-mail me at: gezburnz@yahoo.co.uk if you are going to either of the brusells shows.
    peace, love and lemons. G. (pop-martian)
  3. Originally posted by dieder:Bump!

Who of us are gonna attend some gigs this summer? I will attend Frankfurt and Brussels I. Would be nice to see some of ya.

im going to the brusells shows...there is a group of 5 of us. you can gladly meet up with us.

give me an e-mail at: gezburnz@yahoo.co.uk

peace, love and lemons. G. (pop-martian)
  4. Brisbane 8 & 9 of December.

The Caxton in the afternoon is sounding nice....
  5. Woul there be a Meeting again with u2starters?
  6. Anything for London?
  7. That is some bump
  8. A great bump.

Who isn’t going GA queuing for Belfast? Shall do some pints in the afternoon of the first show.
  9. I'm up for that , for ie tour I strolled into GA at 7pm and got a decent spot halfway down Adam side about 3 in from rail . No need to queue for hours .
  10. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]
    I'm up for that , for ie tour I strolled into GA at 7pm and got a decent spot halfway down Adam side about 3 in from rail . No need to queue for hours .
    Same for both nights on IE. It will only be those usual suspects that travel all over that will do the queuing.
  11. I got a ticket for Belfast, too. but it is a seated place. Si I am not queuing but perhaps there is someone who wants to meet?

Or later on in Berlin?