1. Plugged in the Shure SM-58 into it, let's see how we go tonight, have seats so there souldn't be any noise from jumping around, if only i had of thought that the first time, can plug an external mike into it.

2. I thought you couldn't plug a mic into the iRiver , damn, that's gonna be amazing! Good luck with it
  3. Any recommendations on choice of mics for stadium shows.

OKM II or CA-11?
  4. I personally have never liked the okm sound. So I'd vote for the cards ca14.

With iem feeds mixed in.
  5. I have heard more complaints by serious tapers (what I'm not) about the OKM's.
    Have bought them to face the metal detectors at Madison Square Garden but I liked the outcome of the shows so much that I decided to use them at all the e+i shows that I attended.
  6. Personal preference. I've heard a lot of OKM with general distorted drums/bass and not very crisp highs.

Metal detectors are always fun. New reality, I just always assume full walk-thrus and wands.

7. I've never liked the CA11s too much, I prefer the CA14s. I used to have a pair but my dogs destroyed them together with my beloved AT943's hypercards some time ago I still have to get them repaired.
  8. Mustve been fun back in the day trying to smuggle a camcorder in
  9. What are you talking about? They were truly portable and hideable, no one would notice

10. Try the PCM-F1.

The November 1987 Oakland shows were recorded with this.