1. Doesn't Edge sing the second verse in Milan 92?
  2. For me personally it's DC version
  3. Miami (1st leg), Vienna, Milan, Washington and Las Vegas
  4. I feel like Vegas overall is underrated, but I love that Vegas UV it is so good.

5. If you mean Vegas, ZooTv 3rd leg, it's one of the best concert of that tour
  6. Yes, I just don’t think it gets talked about all that much. For reference I stumbled upon it without anyone telling me to watch it beforehand. Almost all other bootlegs I saw people talk about first before listening. Vegas was maybe the only time that has happened.
  7. Originally posted by Sev00:The barcelona 2009 version from the start of 360, where they mess up the outro, Edge and Bono end up singing the "baby baby baby (x3), light my way" parts in canon instead of together, and it is hands down the best ever version for me.

I know they just probably did that by mistake, but... It just works so well, they should've kept it that way forever
    +1.

I didn’t realize it was an accident, but like you said, they should’ve kept it. Just stunning.
  8. Agreed.

Further, it can't be any version post ZooTV for me because of how Edge's guitar parts changed. Not a fan of the little changes he made. Also, that the chorus of the song is a give and take thing for me, and 360-onward when Bono doesn't do his falsetto "oooooohs" with Edge singing "ultraviolet", it's a bit lame. That's what makes it such a killer chorus.
  9. I think the Funeral Blues intro from 360 really added a lot to the song for me. That was a great set up...