1. Well it would be great I you want to upload it in a better format but that will be a heck of a download. It's over 40 links already so...
  2. Does anybody have these that they're willing to upload...preferably not to RS, but any other hosting site? I'd LOVE to have these alongside my other video bootlegs; it's such an epic collection.

If for some reason you can only host on RS, I'll download the files over the course of however long it takes, but as we all know, RS is getting a little ridiculous.

Thanks to anyone who gets involved!

EDIT: Nevermind, just downloaded them all straight from YouTube- didn't know the whole set was available through there. Sorry guys!
  3. Can someone reupload these?
  4. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Does anybody have these that they're willing to upload...preferably not to RS, but any other hosting site? I'd LOVE to have these alongside my other video bootlegs; it's such an epic collection.

If for some reason you can only host on RS, I'll download the files over the course of however long it takes, but as we all know, RS is getting a little ridiculous.

Thanks to anyone who gets involved!

EDIT: Nevermind, just downloaded them all straight from YouTube- didn't know the whole set was available through there. Sorry guys!

Where on Youtube?
  5. please reupload this !!
  6. hey guys !!!
    ok i'll upload it again !
    is "mediafire" host ok for you?
  7. Yes
  8. mediafire is all right! many thanks!
  9. Thanks Spiral
  10. Mediafire is great! Thank you!
  11. NEW LINKS ARE IN THE FIRST POST !!!