1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:

How many first and second leg U2 360° tour shows will you (try to) attend? (started on 2009-03-10)

Just one show - 35%
    Two or three shows - 32.4%
    None, they're not playing anywhere near - 15.3%
    Between three and five shows - 7.8%
    None, I'll wait for another chance - 4.9%
    More than five shows - 4.6%

Votes: 549

The question of this new You Too is:

From the songs below, which one features the best Edge album solo?

- Bullet The Blue Sky
    - The Fly
    - Miracle Drug
    - If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    - Unknown Caller
    - Magnificent
    - Love is Blindness

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. Love is blindness without a doubt....
    I start to shiver when Edge plays that solo...kind of deep sexiness about it....
  3. The Fly for me
  4. That's a battle between The Fly, UC and Love Is Blindness... but The Fly wins.
  5. Love is Blindness Soooooooooo good
  6. Love is Blindness for sure, and with that beautiful starfield backdrop live you could just drown in that solo!

7. The Fly The Fly The Fly .................all good choices though....I think Unknown Caller is up there actually.....I would add Please to the list too
  8. I would add until the end of the world to the list as well
  9. Originally posted by thefly07:The Fly The Fly The Fly .................all good choices though....I think Unknown Caller is up there actually.....I would add Please to the list too

Guitar solo in Please
  10. The Fly for me. With LIB a close second.
  11. Geez, could it get easier? Love Is Blindness without a doubt, it simply hurts listening to that...as it should
    UTEOTW would I put second...
    BTBS is cool live, same for The Fly.
    Unknown Caller is insane
    Magnificent...Please, they have had way better solos
    But LIB is legendary