1. Just picked up "The Illustrated Biography U2" at an HMV for $10. I thought it was a steal since it's hardcover and was released last year!
  2. U2 by U2
    U2 Show
    U2 Live
    and some more
  3. Several which most of you also have, but just got one of the last (hardcover) copies of "Stealing hearts from a travelling show. Really nice book to have.
  4. Originally posted by Malahide:Several which most of you also have, but just got one of the last (hardcover) copies of "Stealing hearts from a travelling show. Really nice book to have.

I have been wanting this one myself for a while.
  5. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Just picked up "The Illustrated Biography U2" at an HMV for $10. I thought it was a steal since it's hardcover and was released last year!

i bought it some weeks ago .. very nice

6. Contact the design team, think Killian still has a few copies. It's not four5design anymore, but site is re-directed. You can give him a call.
  7. Haven't read U2 by U2 in a very, very long time so I decided to pick it up again. After seeing them live a couple weeks ago and with the whole innocence and experience theme throughout it, I felt like it was an appropriate read. It's so awesome reading about Bono talking about Cedarwood Road and them playing at the Crystal Ballroom. Songs of Innocence is becoming an even cooler album as I go back and read. Plus, pre-Boy up to War has been playing non-stop in my place! Plus a little treat I found, here's the show they played right before they signed their first record deal with Island.

8. marty, looks like we have something in common been on a boy-war hype and practically sleeping on u2 by u2. I always discover something else when I pick up that book.
  9. You think they'll release a 2nd edition of U2 by U2?
  10. It's amazing. They literally sucked. They wrote their own songs because they couldn't play anyone else's! Ugh, I could talk forever about it, and I'm only up to the recording of the Unforgettable Fire! Still got a ways to go! haha
  11. possibly.. with two new chapters, covering nloth and soi, and then we have to buy it all over again ofc
  12. I think when all is said and done, when they're retired. No more tours, no more songs, I can see them doing another book. Maybe not starting over, but definitely adding to it.