1. Does anyone have 'Walk on - The Spirital Journey of U2' ?
    I'm thinking about buying it but I don't know if it's any good. Got good reviews on Amazon but thought I would ask here first
  2. just got Pimms book today. Amazing. I hope someone can secure the rights to update it. Probably wouldn't be the same but it would be nice
  3. I've just seen this, so I have the definitive: U2byU2. The Pop section is pretty good.
  4. U2 By U2, mwuhahahaha! Been reading it the whole evening yesterday..it's a good counter-addiction against U2Start..
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHU2 By U2, mwuhahahaha! Been reading it the whole evening yesterday..it's a good counter-addiction against U2Start..

Isn't it just? The addiction side rather than dissuading me from here
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Isn't it just? The addiction side rather than dissuading me from here

Yes, something like that
  7. Originally posted by MWSAHU2 By U2, mwuhahahaha! Been reading it the whole evening yesterday..it's a good counter-addiction against U2Start..

I got my U2BYU2 copy just one year ago, on June the 30th, as a present. I can perfectly understand what you mean for "reading it the whole evening" It's great, awesome to read, to discover that story... I think I will read it again soon
  8. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I got my U2BYU2 copy just one year ago, on June the 30th, as a present. I can perfectly understand what you mean for "reading it the whole evening" It's great, awesome to read, to discover that story... I think I will read it again soon

I got it for Xmas '07, basically spent all of Christmas Day and Boxing Day reading it lol...
  9. U2 by U2
    U2 Show
    Bono Quotes
    Bono on Bono
    U2 the Early Days
    moreI think too lol.
  10. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Completely true..just amazing how four completely different men came together to form a band and even became succesful. Adam was just the weirdo, Bono the rebellion, Edge the nerd and Larry the quiet man. Four different characters, and still the same..more than 30 years later.
  11. Bought the English version of U2 by U2 today!!!
  12. my mom just started reading At the End of the World!