1. Johnny! A great insightful read. I especially love what you said about Bono's charity works. Muchas gracias! ( i hardly recognized you with your new (or maybe I just haven't noticed till now) avatar.
  2. That was a nice read. And well-deserving too, may I add.
  3. congrats and very cool. I love history too.
  4. Well done, Johnny. Completely deserved, great interview

PS. BOCA! Not River... BOCA!!!
  5. great interview, Johnny....one of the best yet.
  6. Great acceptance speech johnny , well done
  7. thanks again to everyone of you for your nice thoughts and msgs!!
    I'm very glad you all liked the interview!!

8. Nice going Johnny. Venezuela is where all the Miss Universe's come from. Was it hard leaving in that respect?
  9. Johnny, congrats! I had to shut my music off in the background so I could concentrate on your words. Awesome!

I wish the band could read what you wrote about One being their defining moment; the way you put it would make them feel much better looking back on those memories!
  10. Grande Jhonny, yo te posteo en nuestro idioma jajaj! (espero que este permitido) Saludos, un gran abrazo y nos vemos mañana.
  11. Hey people!!
    sorry I wasn't too elaborate on my posts here... I was up to my head of work this past week...

Sergio: RIVER!! for ever and ever...... Boca sucks!!! hahaha

Aussie: Do you want to know a secret??? (All venezuelan Misses are not THAT pretty... they look like that because of plastic surgeries, and I've found truely beautiful girls here in BA so it wasn't really hard to leave... haha)

thanks to all of you for your kind posts!!!

thanks for being here!!!