1. There's at least 47 (Melon not included, obviously).
  2. Does anyone know where Fruitlegs are available on Mediafile. The spiral staircase has a lot but all on Rapidshare.

3. I'm afraid you'll have to upgrade to premium member in order to download via Rapidshare.
    Especially since there's two new fruitlegs on Spiral: Huckleberry and Sudachi.

Both only available via Rapidshare (so far).

4. 48 NOW with the new/recent HUCKLEBERRY & SUDACHI!

- guam -
  5. Just downloaded the Lime one...and I am absolutely *loving* the Craig Armstrong mix of Stay...this is phenomenal!

6. Blackberry is one of my favorites. Huckleberry and Sudachi are pretty okay, and Lime is quite nice indeed.

BTW: I made some cover art for Huckleberry and Sudachi which can be found on U2gigs now......hope you'll like 'em.
    They just have to upload the back cover art for Sudachi. Last time I checked it wasn't there yet, but I sent it to them (I think....)
  7. Hi fruitleg fans. First, big thanks to The Spiral Staircase for several shows I did not have! I have seen references to as many as 52 (listed below). A couple (including Apple and Lychee) I have seen different versions with vastly different songs. I am looking for Cranberry, Curry, and Nutmeg to help fill out my collection. Also, please let me know if there is something I can help you out with.

Carly

Apple, Apricot, Banana, Blackberry, Blueberry, Boysenberry, Cherry, Chokeberry, Cinnamon, Clementine, Cloves, Cocoa, Coconuts, Coffee, Cranberry, Curry, Dates, Dragonfruit, Electronic, Gated Community, Ginger, Grapefruit, Grapes, Grengage, Huckleberry, Kiwi, Lime, Lychee, Mandarin, Mango, Miracle Berry, More Mellon, Mulberry, Mulberry 2.0, Nutmeg, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Pomegranate, Potatoes, Raspberry, Starfruit, Strawberry, Sudachi, Tangerine, Tea, Tomatoes, Vanilla, White Sapote
  8. Originally posted by pie:Hi fruitleg fans. First, big thanks to The Spiral Staircase for several shows I did not have! I have seen references to as many as 52 (listed below). A couple (including Apple and Lychee) I have seen different versions with vastly different songs. I am looking for Cranberry, Curry, and Nutmeg to help fill out my collection. Also, please let me know if there is something I can help you out with.

Carly

Apple, Apricot, Banana, Blackberry, Blueberry, Boysenberry, Cherry, Chokeberry, Cinnamon, Clementine, Cloves, Cocoa, Coconuts, Coffee, Cranberry, Curry, Dates, Dragonfruit, Electronic, Gated Community, Ginger, Grapefruit, Grapes, Grengage, Huckleberry, Kiwi, Lime, Lychee, Mandarin, Mango, Miracle Berry, More Mellon, Mulberry, Mulberry 2.0, Nutmeg, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Pomegranate, Potatoes, Raspberry, Starfruit, Strawberry, Sudachi, Tangerine, Tea, Tomatoes, Vanilla, White Sapote

PM

9. what about LEMON?!
  10. Lemon or Melon?