1.     I have a LEMON Remixes (11 songs...most mixed by flood and crayon)
    that i consider part of my 52 FRUITLEG & SPICELEG discs.
    It is by Propaganda Multimedia Ltd. 1999.
        I'm still trying to find a COMPLETE APRICOT, most out there are
    missing 2 songs - ONE (Special Live Orchestral)    and
    - IN GODS COUNTRY (Rock 2000 Positronic Mix/Devil in the Remix)!
  2. Hmm, sounds nice! It's true about Apricot. Actually, there are more fruitlegs that are incomplete compared to the tracklist on the exixting covers....
  3. Would anyone who has these be willing to make a torrent of them? It would be much easier to just get them all in one swoop and you would permanently earn a space in my mind as one of the coolest people ever
  4. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:Would anyone who has these be willing to make a torrent of them? It would be much easier to just get them all in one swoop and you would permanently earn a space in my mind as one of the coolest people ever

Do you want all of them?
  5. Most of them contain highly prohibited material (official releases) so sharing them in a torrent would be killing ourselves.

You can PM though

6. Well I could do it but I'm quite busy atm. I haven't got all of them yet but I have got a fair amount. I cannot guarantee all of them though. I'll probably have it done within a week or two. Don't know how I'll get it to you but I'll figure a way around it and PM you when it's done.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Most of them contain highly prohibited material (official releases) so sharing them in a torrent would be killing ourselves.

You can PM though

I see.
    If anyone can help me out, feel free to PM me
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Well I could do it but I'm quite busy atm. I haven't got all of them yet but I have got a fair amount. I cannot guarantee all of them though. I'll probably have it done within a week or two. Don't know how I'll get it to you but I'll figure a way around it and PM you when it's done.

Alright thanks
  9. bumping this back up