1. I got an AB poster with the CD I bought 20 years ago. I had hung it up in my classroom as decoration but eventually someone nicked it. At least the thief had good taste in music.

I still have the JT poster that I bought around the same time I got the AB one - not too sure why that one didn't get stolen. They were a wonderful pair, adorning my room side by side in university.
  2. I've got the following three:

I was going get a Pop promotional poster not long ago but forgot all about it.
  3. I like the NLOTH very much, Tim. I was about to get it on eBay some months ago but I decided not to. Can't remember why though.

I got this yesterday night, it's awesome and I still can't find a good enough place to hang it off from:

4. Very nice posters in the last two posts.
    Sergio, where did you get yours? A music store? Although I may be too old to hang posters on my walls at home (in other words, my wife won't let me) I wouldn't mind getting something like this to replace the one I got (and recently lost) twenty years ago.

5. Mine are still rolled up in poster tubes
  6. i have the opposite problem .. i don't want but my woman would beat me if i don't
    kidding .. for the first part.. hehehe
  7. Here's that Pop promotional poster I mentioned. Wish I'd bought it.

8. It'd be pretty cool having all the promo posters from each tour/album all lines up in a row in your den/rumpous room/bedroom/whatever room.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:Very nice posters in the last two posts.
    Sergio, where did you get yours? A music store? Although I may be too old to hang posters on my walls at home (in other words, my wife won't let me) I wouldn't mind getting something like this to replace the one I got (and recently lost) twenty years ago.

I got it on the From The Sky Down spanish premiere I attended last Thursday. I spoke to some chief/manager/x and asked him if I could take one of those posters home... He agreed after seeing how desperate I was
  10. Other than Cardiff 2009 i dont have any,but i am 36 years old

11. 39"x55"