1. Can't we keep the Pop-stuff in one topic..? We've had several Pop-topics in recent months and the discussions are always the same..

Please don't blame..it's for the sake of keeping things tidy and all..
  2. I love POP!

Awesome songs, great lyrics, fits perfectly the late 90's feel.

I love the raw, cynic, daring feel of the album.

Hope they bring some POP songs to the next tour!
  3. it's timeless
    it delivered the best 'Streets'
    it delivered the best 'Please'
    it delivered the best 'Bullet'
    it delivered Miami

and a straw
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH:Can't we keep the Pop-stuff in one topic..? We've had several Pop-topics in recent months and the discussions are always the same..

Please don't blame..it's for the sake of keeping things tidy and all..

Its not a complete chaos yet but we will do something about it when it is. Most of the time only one Pop topic is active.
  5. 'Gone' and 'If God Willl Send His Angels' are IMO 2 of U2's best songs, thats how I appreciate Pop.
  6. Recently, The Edge gives an hint that they will play songs that they have not played for a long time. Do you think there will be chance Pop will come back ?
    Do You Feel Love? Staring At The Sun? Maybe Mofo?
  7. Originally posted by u2lover:Recently, The Edge gives an hint that they will play songs that they have not played for a long time. Do you think there will be chance Pop will come back ?

I'd much prefer that to all the HTDAAB stuff they'll inevitably throw in.
  8. Originally posted by u2lover:Recently, The Edge gives an hint that they will play songs that they have not played for a long time. Do you think there will be chance Pop will come back ?

I would love Mofo...Staring at the Sun was played during Elevation sometimes, not really such a great song in my book.
  9. Originally posted by U2Nick:I don't care why any of us like it, but if you don't, you shall be smacked.

The lyrics are so deep and humorous, they can rip out your soul and either give it a kiss or kick it to the street. The music is gut busting. POP was truly meant for a stadium, not an album.

Btw, POP makes Achtung Baby sound/look like rubbish.

NO WAY!!! NOT AT ALL!!!!

ACHTUNG BABY IS A MASTERPIECE U2'S BEST ALBUM. ITS AMAZING AND WAY BETTER THAN POP. Even though pop is very good
  10. Originally posted by gavinfriday:it's timeless
    it delivered the best 'Streets'
    it delivered the best 'Please'
    it delivered the best 'Bullet'
    it delivered Miami

and a straw

Streets is better in all of the other tours
    Bullet is better in all of the other tours too.
    Miami is rubbish too.