1. this I agree with.

I'm actually starting to get into Miami, it's a grower.

2. I own the album for twelve years now and Miami hasn't grown on me yet. If it's a grower then a very slow one.

Alex
  3. Originally posted by Alex:[..]
    I own the album for twelve years now and Miami hasn't grown on me yet. If it's a grower then a very slow one.

Alex

Same here, except ive only had pop for 2 or 3 years...
  4. I think, you either like miami or you don't.
    I always liked it, always will. can't explain though why I do, I just do

5. Definitely - would LOVE to see that make a reappearance on this tour. There are a lot of other songs to throw into that mix obviously, but LNOE would be so good as comebacks go - how about segueing into Breathe? Slightly OT, but the mind does wander
  6. Well it would be fun, but there are many great songs to choose from. I am afraid LNOE will not be in the setlist.
  7. How to appreciate the POP album?

I've come to the conclusion I appreciate it best when I leave it unplayed. I'd rather look at the cover than listen to it.

Or do you all consider this blasphemy?

Have been a huge U2 fan since 1983. My favourite albums are

JT
    AB
    UF

followed by all the other ones with POP being my least favourite.
  8. Originally posted by JRlovesU2:How to appreciate the POP album?

I've come to the conclusion I appreciate it best when I leave it unplayed. I'd rather look at the cover than listen to it.

Have been a huge U2 fan since 1983. My favourite albums are

JT
    AB
    UF

followed by all the other ones with POP being my least favourite.

for someone who lists POP on #1, this hurts lol

9. Am I bugging you?
    Don't mean to bug you,
    okay Edge, play the blues.

On the Dutch Treat forum over on U2.com there's some people who love POP to bits, and a few who, let's say, dislike it to bits.

It's been a subject that POPs up for years now, and will continue to do so for a looong time
  10. Originally posted by JRlovesU2:How to appreciate the POP album?

Don't worry, you're not that weird, and of course it's not blasphemy: it's just an opinion My mum has been a fan since 1985-86 and she doesn't like Pop either

11. Yes.
    I find it so interesting that it's still so polarizing. There's no in the middle - people either seem to love it or hate it. At least it still sparks debate.
  12. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:I find it so interesting that it's still so polarizing. There's no in the middle - people either seem to love it or hate it. At least it still sparks debate.
    Exactly, that's the great thing about the greatest albums (the greatest things, in general)... You love it, or you hate it. And once you've defined your position, you fight for it