1. I think he’s been singing ‘hear’ since TUF tour.
  2. Oh my God. I thought the original lyrics was hear, not fear. I've always sung and heard hear! Hence my remark, and hence Casper's nickname
  3. I also thought that original was hear. Under a blood red sky has clearly hear. So it's changed already during War tour.
  4. At red rocks he sang fear but you’re right on under a blood red sky cd 40 is from St Goarhausen and he sings hear. I actually listened to the Montreal version from TUF tour and he sings fear their as well but at Dortmund he sang hear. I’m sure all later versions I’ve heard he sings hear though. But it wouldn’t be a surprise if there was exceptions.
  5. I don't care about setlist trivia now, I'm just shocked I've been singing the wrong lyrics for 25 years lol
  6. The wrong lyrics can sort of still be the right lyrics since Bono changes them so much. Although officially yes you were singing the wrong lyrics but so was I and probably many others so we’re not alone lol. If I sing a song it’s usually to my favourite live version of it since that’s the version i’ve probably listened to most. If you were singing NLOTH and/or playing it would you sing 2 ‘no line on the horizon’ after the first verse like the live versions or 1 like on the album?