1. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

That documentary has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. Watch it and then talk about it. Cheers.

Again, my bad. Don't take it that hard.

We can discuss conspiracy here, the documentary there. All the best.
  2. 21.12.2012 - the end of the world?

3. I for one don't believe it...

But I guess many others will when that date comes. Will be a mad Christmas lol..
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

I for one don't believe it...

But I guess many others will when that date comes. Will be a mad Christmas lol..

Neither do I, but I know some people who think it's absolutely certain. It's actually the biggest bullshit I've heard in years.
  5. Here's a good one. I once heard that U2 pay part of their royalties to the IRA. Erm, somehow I'm not sure!
  6. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

Neither do I, but I know some people who think it's absolutely certain. It's actually the biggest bullshit I've heard in years.

With the 'Millennium Bug' in mind..I agree.

7. Maybe the guy who was carving the calendar into stone got tired and stopped working on it when the last date he carved into it was 21.12.2012
  8. The ones claiming MacPhisto to be a demonic shapeshifter and U2 to be a satanic group are quite funny.

The ones about serious events, such as 9/11 aren't. You'd have to be mad to believe in those. It really annoys me.
  9. Sometimes I like to watch conspiracy videos, just to see what people come up with.