1. Fantastic interview mate, great read
  2. He used to be very active long time ago, over 2007 and early 2008, etc. Now he's been a bit out but still visit us regullarly
  3. loved the story of your first concert. too bad you got nervous and missed the encore
    nice interview!
  4. Great one (again)
  5. Awesome interview Eddie!!
    very fun and nice read!!!
  6. Excellent interview man! Congrats!

7. Yeah same here
    It really was great though, congrats Eddie!!
  8. A great read, but what I really found interesting was the Lady Gaga part.
  9. Thanks to Remy, LikeASong, and any and all U2start crew!

Thanks to the entire U2start community!

I feel honored and humbled to have been chosen for this month's interview, and I hope you found the responses interesting.

To those who don't know who I am, I joined U2start in March 2007, shortly before my university grades tanked . As others have said, I was very active, posting almost every day and starting new threads every week or two.

Ever since then, I've been an evangelist for the site. I don't bother everybody I know because I don't like being obnoxious, but whenever I find a person who looks interested, I send them a link, a sales pitch, and a tutorial on how to get started.

I believe I get to take credit for introducing Jcbasket, who was invited onstage on 2005-05-18 East Rutherford, NJ, playing Still Haven't Found with his friends' band The Bankrobbers during the encore:
    http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/2005-05-18/East%20Rutherford,%20New%20Jersey%20-%20Continental%20Airlines%20Arena/

I think I can also claim Sarah (I don't know her U2start nick) who got carried around on Bono's shoulders on 2005-11-22 New York City, during Mysterious Ways:
    http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/2005-11-22/New%20York,%20New%20York%20-%20Madison%20Square%20Garden/

I've been less active recently because I am more seriously seeking employment and doing things of that sort.

But I still lurk very regularly and post when I believe I have something relevant to say. I have a distant understanding of what Bono means when he says that "relevance gets harder to achieve as you age!"

Thank you all!

Best,
    Eddie Q aka U2met86
  10. didnt uncle henry go to the nassau show with you?

11. he was going to, but he fell down the stairs when he was getting his coat (ask nancy).