1. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]
    At least twenty hours if not more before Boston 1 - in other words, as early as they'll start letting me queue up - and planning to get right back in line for Boston 2 right after the first concert ends. That's my plan, at least. Exhaustion could factor in there somewhere between 1 and 2.

you planning to faint? seriously, that doesn't sound healthy to me.
  2. Afterall, I'm already happy to be there lol
  3. I have no idea. No more than three. I have never had ga tickets before.
  4. coupla hours, nothing hardcore like camping or anything.
  5. It's a exhausting plan indeed, many people did that during consecutive nights on the Vertigo Tour (Dublin 24th and 25th of June, for example) and the second concert wasn't convenient at all for them, they were really tired and coulnd't enjoy the show properly. You should get some decent sleep at a hotel or at a friend's house (if it's a foreign city, of course, if not go to your own home haha ), and queue less hours for the second show (after queuing 30 hours for the first, you should have got a very decent spot, so having a normal one on the second show is not bad at all)...

i do hope the next night I'll have enough energy left to enjoy it, whether I queue or not for the second show. The friend I'm going with and I haven't figured out whether or not we're getting a hotel, but both of us are willing to camp out. The way I look at it, I may never get a chance to get this close again, so I'll gladly do whatever I can this time around.

But thanks for the advice...it is good to know that others haven't had such a good experience in doing so...hmm, will have to weigh my options more on this one.

I hope not. If so, I hope it's after the second show.
  6. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:i do hope the next night I'll have enough energy left to enjoy it, whether I queue or not for the second show. The friend I'm going with and I haven't figured out whether or not we're getting a hotel, but both of us are willing to camp out. The way I look at it, I may never get a chance to get this close again, so I'll gladly do whatever I can this time around.

But thanks for the advice...it is good to know that others haven't had such a good experience in doing so...hmm, will have to weigh my options more on this one.
    That's the spirit. Good luck, I'll keep an eye on you
  7. I am going to Dublin1 , flying from Manchester at 3.15pM and getting in Dublin at 4.10pm.
    I dont think I will be wating long to get in.
    I have a GA ticket so I probably wont be able to get anywhere near the front.
    I have always waited all day to get a good place at the front so this is going to be new for me.
  8. Originally posted by u2lemonman:I am going to Dublin1 , flying from Manchester at 3.15pM and getting in Dublin at 4.10pm.
    I dont think I will be wating long to get in.
    I have a GA ticket so I probably wont be able to get anywhere near the front.
    I have always waited all day to get a good place at the front so this is going to be new for me.
    If you travel and attend the show ALONE, you might be able to get to the first row (of the general GA, not the Golden Circle of course). Just move yourself and be clever, you'll be able to get the place that you want in the stadiuim. If you're with other people, forget the idea
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]If you travel and attend the show ALONE, you might be able to get to the first row (of the general GA, not the Golden Circle of course). Just move yourself and be clever, you'll be able to get the place that you want in the stadiuim. If you're with other people, forget the idea

that's true during the Vertigo tour, I went to Munich alone, and I ran like a madgirl... and I made it 10 meters close to the b-stage in the end it was perfect.
    this time, though, I'm also alone, but I'll be in Barcelona for example around 9am (blessed be the early morning flight!), so I really plan and hope for front row of GA.... as close as possible

looking forward to meet you there, Sergio
  10. 4 to 8 hours seems to be the standard here

For those of you with GA's for the tour, how long before showtime will you start queuing? (started on 2009-06-01)

I don't have GA's, I have seats - 16.3%
    4 to 6 hours - 12.7%
    6 to 8 hours - 12.1%
    I don't have tickets for the tour (yet) - 11.7%
    2 to 4 hours - 11.2%
    8 to 10 hours - 9.5%
    10 to 20 hours - 9.3%
    I don't know yet - 5.9%
    More than 20 hours - 5.7%
    Less than one hour - 5.5%

Votes: 472