1. Still their bes closing song I don't care what anyone says. I miss Bono's noodling guitar.
  2. I agree. Sadly, I don’t think they will play it again.
  3. It was the showcase of the Elevation tour but still felt anti climatic back then. Not enough interesting colous lMHO for U2 standards. Maybe after a substantial rest it could come back in a re-arranged for to reclaim its power. The Hallelujah outro was great and robust live but suffered from Bono speaking over top of everything. Let the song breath Bono!

4. I love the cry at the start of the song!
  5. Best Walk On version ever: U2 Go Home: Slane Castle. INCREDIBLE, AWESOME. They will never play it again I think.
  6. In 2001 it was really great, after that all versions were dull... Great show closer in 2001 - only Love Is Blindness and 40 were better closers...
  7. Most known, maybe.

Best ever? No way.
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:In 2001 it was really great, after that all versions were dull... Great show closer in 2001 - only Love Is Blindness and 40 were better closers...
    MoS was way better
  9. One thing I do like about the slane version compared to the Boston dvd is the little picked notes in the chorus rather than just chords being played. Not quite sure when they started doing that but from the 1st leg shows I’ve got the recordings of I don’t think they played it with the picked notes.