1. They're gonna have a hard time photoshopping out the Aung San Suu Kyi face from Bono's t-shirt in the videoclip though

2. It wasn't that bad. If you can get past the fact that Bono looks like he's balding
  3. I can easily get past the inescapable fact that my musical heroes are getting older (balder/fatter/whatever) - that's no problem for me.

What I have trouble accepting is that their musicianship is also fading away.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I can easily get past the inescapable fact that my musical heroes are getting older (balder/fatter/whatever) - that's no problem for me.

I think the same ! I feel like he doesn't enjoy singing as much as he used to! it looks like he's bored!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:I can easily get past the inescapable fact that my musical heroes are getting older (balder/fatter/whatever) - that's no problem for me.

Their musicianship is perfectly alright.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I can easily get past the inescapable fact that my musical heroes are getting older (balder/fatter/whatever) - that's no problem for me.

Example?
  7. Edge CBA to play decently at the start? Lol

As I said earlier in this thread he is wondering where is the delay
  8. Besides this particular Walk On performance I can give you some quick Examples* in plural, I've extensively spoken about them in the past in this same forum and they don't apply to particular performances but to their whole on-stage output throughout complete tours: The Edge playing less and less and relying more and more on pre-recorded guitar parts since 2011. And Bono losing sense of rhythm and vocal power steadily since 2015.

I could be fine with it if they were actors or scientists and doing music with U2 was their side project, but since it's their main (and only) job I feel perfectly entitled to be sad and angry about it.