1. It was great... both nights. When there is spanish crowd you don't mind all those mistakes ( and there were a lot lol). First show long line before gates open in really big heat, then made the circle so really close. Second night cheap seats edges side right to the stage, Electrical Storm debut, even better athmosphere than the first show (and first show was great athmosphere)... and of course -in love with the city. It was third time I was there and hopefuly not the last time.

2. years ago
  3. Fuck that heat.
  4. i've already posted pics of Barcelona nights, supernights
  5. ...so long ago...when we were all still young and beautiful...

It was the beginning of the best time of my life. Got up at 3am, flight to Barcelona at 5am, at hostel around 9, then straight off to the holy place, walked by Remy, Ger and Sergio without even knowing it...sitting in the heatheatheat of the sun aaaall day, then gates opened,still feeling the adrenaline, running,running, more running, front row inner circle Adam's side, more waiting, making new friends for lifetime, then...it finally began, what a night, what a show, incredible feelings, happiness, joy,emotional rollercoaster, warm summer night afterwards, singing in the streets high on emotions, one hour sleep, flight back home around 5am or something.

Still feel it. Boom-cha. Anytime again and again, like my beloved Spanishman said 7 years... wow.
  6. ps: remember the live chat with the space station?!? omg I was overwhelmed. So big.
    Still get shivers when listening or watching it, can't believe I was there
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    ...so long ago...when we were all still young and beautiful...

It was the beginning of the best time of my life. Got up at 3am, flight to Barcelona at 5am, at hostel around 9, then straight off to the holy place, walked by Remy, Ger and Sergio without even knowing it...sitting in the heatheatheat of the sun aaaall day, then gates opened,still feeling the adrenaline, running,running, more running, front row inner circle Adam's side, more waiting, making new friends for lifetime, then...it finally began, what a night, what a show, incredible feelings, happiness, joy,emotional rollercoaster, warm summer night afterwards, singing in the streets high on emotions, one hour sleep, flight back home around 5am or something.

Still feel it. Boom-cha. Anytime again and again, like my beloved Spanishman said 7 years... wow.
    Ahhhh the memories So sad that we didn't meet back then and we had to wait until Amsterdam 2015 with *all* that happened in between both concerts (crazy stuff)... But yeah, I think all of us who were there can agree that it was the start of an incredible time, specially for those who like you attended many concerts during that year and 2010 (and 2011, the even luckier ones).

And I still can't believe they truly played this, 16 years later...

8. Memories... 8 shows during 2009, 2010 and 2011... this was the start of amazing times...
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ahhhh the memories So sad that we didn't meet back then and we had to wait until Amsterdam 2015 with *all* that happened in between both concerts (crazy stuff)... But yeah, I think all of us who were there can agree that it was the start of an incredible time, specially for those who like you attended many concerts during that year and 2010 (and 2011, the even luckier ones).

And I still can't believe they truly played this, 16 years later...

[YouTube Video]
    That video
  10. One came up on shuffle. God it's brilliant.

Sounds so much better when they cut the organs out.