1. Looking forward to heading home and downloading this.
  2. Its a good recording
  3. Jesus Christ, that's what I call fast, efficient work.

I'm downloading now, I'll post a review when I get back from school.

(I have to go all the way into school today to return one poxy maths book.)

this sort of cushions the blow. haha
  4. Cheers and thanks to all, you guys are fantastic.
  5. Good lord talk about efficient
    big thanks to everyone who got this up and running so quick. It's absolute bedlam at the minute, so many posts
    CALM DOWN
  6. I've tried downloading the second part from both RS and MF and neither are working for me when I try and extract the tracks. Could anyone either send me the individual files or possibly send me the 2nd .rar file so I can see whether it's just my luck or there's a technical issue I've neglected? (harrywoj@googlemail.com - would be highly appreciated )
  7. Will post a full review later but first impressions...
    Great audience sounds.
    Breathe not convincing as opener, Bono ran out of breath it sounded like.

NLOTH was a stand-out - that audience sing along was just magic.

Next couple are done ok but BD should have had snippets.

MJ snippets were good. In A Little While was solid as was Unknown Caller.

While I love the addition of TUF in the set, it fell flat. Give Bono some time and I'm sure he'll sing it better but please put back in the lyric "Stay tonight in a lie".

Vertigo needs a snippet at the end - I thought it sounded pretty fresh which was surprising.

The surprise packet for me so far is Crazy. That remix, rendition, remake, whatever you call it was out of this world! Give me more!

Streets was ordinary. Give it a good segue. No good as encore opener. Bono struggled.

UV - I love the way Bono sung this after a 16 year drought. The way he put different emphasis on different notes from the ZooTV version - just great.

Moment is much better live than album, but I still think it will be this tour's Sometimes.

8. I wouldn't wish that on anything Aussie, please don't say that!

9. Originally posted by u282:Hey Stu
    you've spelt "STREETS" wrong on the cd art....you put "DTREETS"
    Could you please fix it when you have time.
    Thanks

Fixing now, thats weird, i noticed the typo when i first uploaded it, fixed it, re-uploaded it with STREETS, yet it was still DREETS.....

10. Originally posted by aussiemofo:Will post a full review later but first impressions...
    Great audience sounds.
    Breathe not convincing as opener, Bono ran out of breath it sounded like.

NLOTH was a stand-out - that audience sing along was just magic.

Next couple are done ok but BD should have had snippets.

MJ snippets were good. In A Little While was solid as was Unknown Caller.

While I love the addition of TUF in the set, it fell flat. Give Bono some time and I'm sure he'll sing it better but please put back in the lyric "Stay tonight in a lie".

Vertigo needs a snippet at the end - I thought it sounded pretty fresh which was surprising.

The surprise packet for me so far is Crazy. That remix, rendition, remake, whatever you call it was out of this world! Give me more!

Streets was ordinary. Give it a good segue. No good as encore opener. Bono struggled.

UV - I love the way Bono sung this after a 16 year drought. The way he put different emphasis on different notes from the ZooTV version - just great.

Moment is much better live than album, but I still think it will be this tour's Sometimes.

Streets definitely needs a good segue. That Tutu-shit is worthless.
  11. downloading thanks!
    damn I can't wait!