1. Every month we have a bootleg in the spotlights, the bootleg of this month took place on 1980-10-14 - Hilversum, Netherlands. You can download this bootleg, read reviews or write your own review on the bootlegs page here. In this thread you can discuss this bootleg!

1980-10-14 - Hilversum, Netherlands - KRO Studios
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock (not in bootleg)
    I Will Follow
    Touch
    An Cat Dubh
    Into The Heart
    A Day Without Me
    Twilight
    The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet)
    Stories For Boys
    Boy-Girl
    Out Of Control

encore(s):
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock

Comments on this show:
    Less Than 50 people in attendance. This is U2's first performance outside of Ireland and the United Kingdom. Bono and the rest of the band are energetic and sound great!

Quality is great and the bootleg is nearly complete. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock (as show opener) is part of the actual setlist of this show, but is not a part of this recording.

http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/1980-10-14/Hilversum,%20Netherlands%20-%20KRO%20Studios%20/
  2. Obviously the new tour and bootlegs are holding everyone's attention, but I just wanted to pop and bump this fantastic bootleg. Compare it to most recent concerts and feel how U2 has changed and evolved in 29 years... Awesome
  3. This is one of the greatest early shows of the band. The great relationship between U2 and their Dutch fans started here. A memorable day for the band.

Risto, you put the wrong link in this post
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy:This is one of the greatest early shows of the band. The great relationship between U2 and their Dutch fans started here. A memorable day for the band.

Risto, you put the wrong link in this post

Im an idiot.

Now where's my beauty?

5. LOL

^Echo what everyone else says - awesome gig, will have a listen to it again this weekend.
  6. got this boot before a long time but mine is on the second disc of the unforgettable night
    it is a must have for everyone who likes the early years .....
  7. Originally posted by emiel:got this boot before a long time but mine is on the second disc of the unforgettable night
    it is a must have for everyone who likes the early years .....
    That's why we chose it as the Bootleg Of THe Month