1. There better be a bloody bootleg, I've only just hooked up to u2tour.de's feed and they're not on flippin' air right now lol...
  2. mike just went down nooo
  3. hey, at least it was up for the changes....
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:There better be a bloody bootleg, I've only just hooked up to u2tour.de's feed and they're not on flippin' air right now lol...

it was great, man had tears in my eyes. wow.

I wonder what gerard is saying atm, who didn't want to go to the second concert originally
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy:There better be a bloody bootleg, I've only just hooked up to u2tour.de's feed and they're not on flippin' air right now lol...

One recording has been confirmed. Macphisto (the first source) is recording tonight as well!
  6. yea i think those were the only 3 new ones cuzz now bono is givin speecho
  7. Geez, This thread is fantastic. There are so many U2 forums, I don't know which one to hang out in----I must stick around more often!
  8. Originally posted by flowerchild:it was great, man had tears in my eyes. wow.

I wonder what gerard is saying atm, who didn't want to go to the second concert originally

Similar to William Orbit mix or the band-only version? Or a mix of both? And he better have been playing the bleedin' Explorer (completely unimportant but nonetheless crucial to my view of the world )

Ah cheers Chris, great stuff
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Similar to William Orbit mix or the band-only version? Or a mix of both? And he better have been playing the bleedin' Explorer (completely unimportant but nonetheless crucial to my view of the world )

Orbit intro, rest was a bit changed i think.